Fighting Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoT: Guy kills all the enemy team he comes into contact with (9kills)

4 posters

Go down

WoT: Guy kills all the enemy team he comes into contact with (9kills)  Empty WoT: Guy kills all the enemy team he comes into contact with (9kills)

Post by BritishTeaparty Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:53 pm

BritishTeaparty
BritishTeaparty

Back to top Go down

WoT: Guy kills all the enemy team he comes into contact with (9kills)  Empty Re: WoT: Guy kills all the enemy team he comes into contact with (9kills)

Post by walshy Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:35 pm

this is not war thunder. this upsets me

Last edited by walshy on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

walshy

Back to top Go down

WoT: Guy kills all the enemy team he comes into contact with (9kills)  Empty Re: WoT: Guy kills all the enemy team he comes into contact with (9kills)

Post by BritishTeaparty Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:38 pm

What? it upsets you because it`s not warthunder Sad, It`s a open forum post so i guessed anything goes.
BritishTeaparty
BritishTeaparty

Back to top Go down

Post by walshy Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:39 pm

i said it upsets me! just stop ok :'(

walshy

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishTeaparty Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Crying or Very sad I have no idea why you would be sad, my only target demographic for evil is smurfs. Im planning Genocide on smurfs Smile
BritishTeaparty
BritishTeaparty

Back to top Go down

Post by raining_airshow Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:27 pm

what have smurfs done to you? you are a bootyhole. how can you hate smurfs they are cute small and they go "la la la la la la".
raining_airshow
raining_airshow

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishTeaparty Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Smurfs are iluminati spies in the world XD
BritishTeaparty
BritishTeaparty

Back to top Go down

Post by cracker_jack Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:57 am

I think he's sad he isn't in the tanks yet

cracker_jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down