Fighting Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TANKS IN WARTHUNDER GAMEPLAY! (in Russian for you only english users)

3 posters

Go down

TANKS IN WARTHUNDER GAMEPLAY! (in Russian for you only english users) Empty TANKS IN WARTHUNDER GAMEPLAY! (in Russian for you only english users)

Post by BritishTeaparty Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Laughing Shocked Very Happy Smile Surprised Mad Evil or Very Mad  Mixed reaction, that is 10x better then WOT. Warthunder we love you!
BritishTeaparty
BritishTeaparty

Back to top Go down

TANKS IN WARTHUNDER GAMEPLAY! (in Russian for you only english users) Empty Re: TANKS IN WARTHUNDER GAMEPLAY! (in Russian for you only english users)

Post by BritishTeaparty Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foTmS4omfoE
BritishTeaparty
BritishTeaparty

Back to top Go down

TANKS IN WARTHUNDER GAMEPLAY! (in Russian for you only english users) Empty Re: TANKS IN WARTHUNDER GAMEPLAY! (in Russian for you only english users)

Post by kr1eg Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm kinda excited, however the pessimist in me fears that the game will become more and more fragmented.

Had to wait a really long time before I started playing HB.. if I would have gotten good earlier, I would have enjoyed seal clubbing the bots more before recent changes where you get almost NO bots due to matchmaking and HUGE games that are almost like Arcade battles. Problem is, quality of players hasn't really increased, so you have clowns lawn mowing when they should be climbing and helping the team. Players who do the right thing then get pwned and little to no reward for their efforts.

Back to tanks, I have a feeling there will probably be a mode that has tanks only, like the planes. Probably will either leave the best players vulturing those that stay behind for planes, while manyu players migrate to tanks and the noobfest (self included) starts all over again.

I do hope the spotting system is a bit better than in WOT.. that game was fun low down, but got disappointing the higher you got, due to the fact so many tanks would sumo wrestle kissing tank tracks while their barrels pointed in "impossibly" at such close distances. It turned me off so bad that the Russians could run up to a TD through bushes and the german spotters would be none the wiser until you had a Soviet barrel right down your throat.
kr1eg
kr1eg

Back to top Go down

TANKS IN WARTHUNDER GAMEPLAY! (in Russian for you only english users) Empty No problem for ya Germans

Post by BritishT Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:07 am

You have the Ju-87 dive bombers with the best panzar of the War. Playing Germans will be seal clubbing all day long in those tanks. If you go against the Polish army you will go against freakin horses.

Summary: You fly Germans so quit bitchin.

BritishT

Back to top Go down

Post by Colt45911 Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKBRxYiOyH4
Colt45911
Colt45911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down