Fighting Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BritishTeaparty application for Officer

3 posters

Go down

BritishTeaparty application for Officer Empty BritishTeaparty application for Officer

Post by BritishTeaparty Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:36 pm

BritishTeaparty (Marcus Freelance:Raidcall)
(I used the forum guide lines for application)
Im age 18 (1994 12 29)

Im on around the late or middle of the day (American time)

I have other War gaming experiance in world of warplanes and world of tanks. And a great amount of Warthunder experiance, other then that its just been flying in BF 1942 and carpet bombing there.

I been playing Warthunder for a couple of months and was the first person to the recruited to the VF15 clan.

I can follow directions and can execute all common tactics and have planes for that.

I have a headset with mic on and i have mic on my IMAC.

I play both fighter and bomber, i buy out most plane lines so i have bombers and fighters in every nation.

I wan`t to be an officer to help the squadron improve and later direct groups in squadron battles.

I accept all rules and requirments and will cheak out the forum atleast on time a day, and get others to use Raidcall and join up on the forum.
BritishTeaparty
BritishTeaparty

Back to top Go down

BritishTeaparty application for Officer Empty Re: BritishTeaparty application for Officer

Post by kr1eg Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Pleasure flying squad with TeaParty. Personally, he's very approachable and easy going and he's really flexible in his play style, whether  using fighters, attackers or bombers. Moreover, his situation awareness is high quality. Lastly, he's got a pretty cool youtube channel going so far too.
kr1eg
kr1eg

Back to top Go down

BritishTeaparty application for Officer Empty Re: BritishTeaparty application for Officer

Post by Nokim Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:25 pm

thought about this a while and I will consider your name for the future but as of right now I see no need for getting any more officers in the squadron. Atleast not until our numbers increase much more.
Nokim
Nokim
Admin

https://fightingaces.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishTeaparty Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Okay afro 
BritishTeaparty
BritishTeaparty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down